Please submit a research topic for approval from the list below for the literature review assignment in a Word Document by 11pm CST on Saturday, 12/9.
Ethical Treatment of Participants
This assignment will be due in week 9 and will be a research based written project (approximately 10-12 pages total to include a title page, abstract, and reference section) that will focus on an a topic relevant to your degree major and include proper selection, summarization, and synthesis of scholarly sources. The project will require a thorough review of the best literature available on EBSCO. The Literature Review can be a historical look at the topic, a detailed examination of an emerging aspect of the topic, or a combination of history and developments in the topic.
The following Rubric will be used to grade the assignment:
Structure and Length:
• Introduction, body, and conclusions/recommendations
• At least 8 pages of content
• Utilizes at least 12 scholarly references
• Topic selected is relevant to course
• Clearly discusses subject area with well organized patterns
• Combines both summary and synthesis
• Graduate level writing
APA Congruent including:
• Title page and abstract
• References page
• Use of 3 current APA headings