1.5 – 2 pages nothing less APA Format. Font should be 12 point, margins should be 1” (upper, lower, left, right) with learner’s name, course number, and date at the top of each page.
Do not accept if you cannot deliver or follow the instructions posted.
Introduction and Alignment
IBM and APPLE are two established companies that benefit from the demands of customers. Marketing managers make daily organizational decisions that affect customers and other stakeholders. Sometimes companies that are rivals will partner together to be sustainable in the long run. The milestone partnership aims to redefine the way work will get done, address key industry mobility challenges and spark actual mobile-led business change—grounded in four core capabilities: a new class of more than 100 industry-specific enterprise solutions, including native apps, developed exclusively from the ground up, for iPhone and iPad; unique IBM cloud services optimized for iOS, including device management, security, analytics, and mobile integration; new AppleCare® service and support offering tailored to the needs of the enterprise; and new packaged offerings from IBM for device activation, supply, and management.
Upon completion of this assignment, you should be able to:
- Analyze the decisions that Marketing Managers implement for their organizations.
- Read: 1-11d Case The Apple and IBM Partnership will provide if needed
- Read: Ready your mobile workforce with Apple and IBMLinks to an external site.
- Watch: Nightly Business Report: IBM and Apple form a business allianceLinks to an external site.
Using Microsoft Word or Google Docs (be sure to share it with the instructor) write a 1.5-2-page response addressing the following:
- Explore the alliance's pros and cons from each party's perspective.
- Describe particular mobile moments that come up for a marketing manager or salesperson that could be supported by a MobileFirst application.
Be sure the response follows the following guidelines:
- Include a minimum of two peer-reviewed resources beyond the textbook.
- One well-developed paragraph (at least three to five sentences) for each question.
- Make sure to cite any outside sources using current edition APA formatting.