Your task this week is to write a research paper that contains the following:
- Define service-oriented architecture. Explain how service-oriented architecture works.
- Explain how webpages differ from web services.
- Discuss what it means for a web service to be interoperable.
Research Paper Requirements:
- Paper should be approximately four to six pages in length, not including the title page and reference page.
- Assignment must be submitted by the due date (Saturday, 11:59 p.m. EST). Late assignments will not be accepted.
- Use Times New Roman, size 12 font throughout the paper.
- Apply APA 7th edition style and include three major sections: the Title Page, Main Body, and References. See the Paper Elements and Format section of your APA manual for details.
- A minimum of two scholarly journal articles (besides your textbook) are required. See UC Library Tutorials.
- Writing should demonstrate a thorough understanding of the materials and address all required elements.
- Writing should use exceptional language that skillfully communicates meaning to the readers with clarity and fluency and is virtually error-free.
- Save as a Word document.