You and several classmates have formed a human resource consulting company. You have recently been hired to provide training to the sales force for an automobile dealership. As part of your preparation for this consulting engagement, you and your team members must determine how best to approach the automobile dealership to engage the interest of the decision makers. Your part of this assignment is to propose the types of needs assessment tools that could be used to determine how to design and develop the automobile dealership's training programs. These assessment tools could include software, models, or analysis methods. Once you complete your needs assessment, you must now meet with the owner of the dealership to discuss the needs assessment.
From the perspective of a team member, in three pages needs assessment process in which you do the following:
- Develop an outline that details the process your team will use to conduct a needs assessment for the client's training program. Support your decisions with academic resources.
- Identify two possible constraints to your needs assessment approach, explaining how the constraints will be overcome.
- Evaluate the feasibility of the needs assessment approach based on what is commonly done in the field. Discuss your findings.
- Explain why the needs assessment is critical to the development of the training program you plan to deliver.
- Include two required quality academic resources in this assignment. Go to the Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.