Locate litigation of violations of IDEA. Select one one litigation case dealing with (mild cognitive challenges, ADHD, hearing impaired, visually impaired, or gifted) and provide a summary and finding of the claim. Include in your discussion specific techniques for engaging families in their child’s IDEA education. What are the implications for teaching and learning?
Interested in getting help with this assignment?
Get a professional writing team to work on your assignment!Order Now
- Your assignment is to explain an approach different from the one you explained in the discussion forum. Outline the problem or inefficiency with details about how the process is impacting
- You are a case manager at a state-supported boarding school for the blind where you help clients as they prepare for the transition from boarding school to independent living and work. On
- What forms does supervision take in your agency or setting? Who is responsible for administrative supervision? Clinical supervision? Based on your definition of effective supervision, how
- What are the characteristics of an effective supervisor in an administrative or clinical capacity? Which leadership theories discussed thus far in the course apply to the effective practi
- Understand that the fundament core values of the human services profession include respecting the dignity of all clients; promoting self-determination; honoring cultural diversity; and ac