Informative presentation requirements: Based on a personal interest of yours, Choose a current event or issue that impacts college students. This 3-5 minute speech will focus on a topic you can research on the Internet or other sources. One goal of the informative speech is to blend personal experience and outside sources to create a successful, informative presentation. Topics should be approved by Professor prior to presentation day. Presentation must use a presentation aid such as Powerpoint, Keynote, or PDF. Use a typed outline and include at least 2 references from your research.
Interested in getting help with this assignment?
Get a professional writing team to work on your assignment!Order Now
- Overview Part of becoming a professional social worker is reflecting on how your personal values and professional ethics will play a role in your practice. This assignment will giv
- CASE STUDY Levi is a 35-year-old man who is HIV positive. He works as an auto mechanic. Since learning that he was HIV positive 10 years ago, Levi has been on medications that have
- The American constitution was founded upon biblical standards and concepts which have undoubtedly shaped the principles of liberty as established by the founders of the American co
- Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words: An IT network consists of two or more devices that are hooked together in order to communicate with each other. Choose a healt
- Complete a case study of ABC Corporation. You will find the case in the case section of the text. A formal, in-depth case study analysis requires you to utilize the entire strategi