Each Session Long Project (SLP) will ask you to examine a current issue related to finance and strategic planning in the field of education. The goal is to critically analyze the issue, determine your position on the issue, and discuss how you would manage communicating your position to relevant personnel, community members, students, or other stakeholders.
Compose a 2 page writing with the following components:
- Introduction to the issue
- State your position on the issue.
- Provide a rationale for your position.
- Reflect on your current or future role as an educational leader.
- Identify a professional role in the field of education that might encounter this issue.
- Imagine yourself in that role and respond to the following questions:
- Who is impacted the most by your position on this issue?
- How will you communicate your position, and what factors are important to consider in your message, so they understand and support the rationale for your position?