Each student is responsible for reviewing and evaluating one website/technology resource program for young children. Each review should include:
- Generally, describe the program (including ages appropriate for), and identify potential educational goals for preschool-aged children and elementary-aged children.
- Present your analysis of the program’s potential use with young children with
two different types of disabilities (your choice)
- Present an analysis of issues relating to its use with students from different cultural backgrounds.
- Present this information in the form of an in-class presentation including all the above components.
- Each student will be expected to complete an assessment of their knowledge by examining case studies and provide the appropriate recommendations as it relates to teaching strategies and learning.