Develop a set of six knowledge-level objectives for a unit for grades 6–8. Then, develop six objectives at a higher level (that is, NOT knowledge level) for grades 9–12. Refer to Bloom’s Taxonomy for cue words to include. Also, generate a rationale for using objectives and explain how they enhance the teaching/learning experience. Justify your response by using at least one current, educational resource.
Interested in getting help with this assignment?
Get a professional writing team to work on your assignment!Order Now
- You are the new National Sales Manager for Elite Golfers, which is a high-end business-to-consumer golf equipment and apparel provider. The company has multiple locations includ
- We have learned about various parent functions and how to transform them using translations, reflections, compressions, and stretches. In this discussion, you will practice iden
- For this assignment, you will again assume a management role for the company providing e-courses in the second assignment. The company has received numerous complaints from diss
- Select a subject (person at least 3 years old) who you know well enough to assess their developmental stages. Select a Lifespan Development Theory (for example Erikson’s P
- As you assemble your draft plan, include the following new elements: A program schedule, with staffing needs for each segment of the program, including any overlapping tasks (f