The problem I want to address is why so many of our streets and roads in lower-class neighborhoods are not being fixed in a more stylish way than they are in upper and middle-class neighborhoods.
The audience you address is The City Commissioner
1. What solutions can you think of to address the problem? Try to consider benefits and risks of each.
2. Based on your brainstorming, which solution will you choose?
3. What are your three main supporting points?
4. What is your opposing viewpoint or risk?
5. draft your thesis statement
6. draft your outline
7. write an introduction
8. write an conclusion
9. include your sources