Answer the following questions, and please number them as numbered below..
- First, post your original Research Question from your Week One Proposal.
- What feedback did you receive on it from your instructor and others? What did you find helpful from this feedback?
- Using your reading this week and the feedback you received, post a refined draft of your Research Question.
- Why is this a better question? How is it argumentative? What different views are there on this topic? What stance are you likely to take?
- What is your answer to your Research Question? Write a single sentence that fully answers it. This will be a revised draft of your thesis statement.
- Next, conduct a search using Keiser’s e-Library databases. Post an APA citation to one scholarly source you located through Keiser’s e-Library.
- Provide a summary of the source. For instance, what does it say? What are its findings? Why is it relevant in the field?
- Provide an application of the source. How does this source help you answer your Research Question? Where specifically might you use this source in your actual paper?