A written report should be submitted online through Moodle by 3.00 PM on Thursday 7 th of December 2023. The report should be a maximum of 3,500 words. The word limit does not include the Abstract, Table of Contents, List of Figures/Tables or References. The submitted document should be in Word, not a PDF. They should relate directly to something in the main text and should be referred to in the main text. All Figures and Tables should be numbered, titled, and referred to in the text. Please note that the University applies mark penalties automatically for late submission of assignments. What we expect:We look for a well-researched, well-organised report that shows thorough consideration of factors affecting the supply chain, its planning and management and a critical review of practices. See below a suggested table of contents. However, please note that assignments may differ depending on the supply chain you have been allocated. Equally strong assignments may be quite different from each other! In general, we expect the following structure of the report: Table of Contents List of Figures and Tables 1. Introduction (highlighting the scope and focus of the study) 2. Supply chain context description 3. Supply chain configuration and characteristics 4. Supply chain planning and management processes and technologies 5. Future potential supply chain changes and 2 out of the following 3 sections 6. Case studies/Examples 7. Enabling supply chain traceability 8. Supply chain Digitalization then 9. Conclusions (briefly summarise the main findings and how the group went about the study) References – these are important, see below. Appendices (if used) Referencing and citation: You must reference all the sources used to retrieve information. This includes diagrams – if taken from a source, you must acknowledge the source. If you create a new diagram, figure, or table, then indicate that source is ‘the authors’. Please use live hyperlinks for the references used so that the source can be found. Proper referencing and citation of material used in the assignment is very important to achieve a good mark. Enjoy doing your assignment
Interested in getting help with this assignment?
Get a professional writing team to work on your assignment!Order Now
- You will have the opportunity to identify connections between Old Testament and New Testament texts. Then you will have the chance to reflect on those connections. The assignment will be
- You just viewed a scene from the film Presumed Innocent starring Harrison Ford. Ford’s character is a prosecutor and he is accused of committing murder. Suddenly the colleagues he has bee
- You have been hired as an intern to help Ingrid Theobald, the owner of Ingrid’s Instrument Rentals, evaluate how her business is going by using an Excel workbook. Ingrid has created a simp
- You are the manager of a financial planning and analysis team. The executive leadership team of your company has requested that you identify two (2) key performance indicators (KPIs) or fi
- Write a response to one (or all if you wish) for the following discussion questions: Discussion 1 How will you as a health care manager ensure regulations are applied in your organization