In this assignment, you will submit a self-review based on the delivery of your informative speech. The self-review questions will give you a chance to self-evaluate and to think about what you've been learning in this course.
Watch the recording of your informative speech and then complete the self-review with an eye on improvement and tracking your progress. Please respond to each point with 3-5 sentences to fully address the self-review. Be sure to use your own words.
Please complete the following:
- Describe three specific, actionable steps to improve your speech delivery.
- Remember, language use, tone, natural gestures, and eye contact are essential to delivering an effective speech. How was your performance? In what areas can you improve your delivery for your future speech?
- Describe three specific, actionable steps you could take to improve speech content.
- Does your introduction capture the audience's attention, state the topic, and preview the main points? Does your conclusion summarize the main points and leave a lasting impression on the audience? How can you improve the effectiveness of your introduction and conclusion in your next speech?
- Describe three specific, actionable steps to improve your research skills.
- Does the body of your speech include credible sources that support your main points? How might you improve your research skills for your next speech?
Complete your submission as text in the assignment. Make sure to submit when you are done.