Students will be able to:
- Discover reflective information to analytical skills using data through the FNU library business learning resources.
- Reinforce their understanding of business finance components and provide mastery of evaluating the critical issues of the short- and long-range corporate finances.
- Individual assignment.
- Go to the FNU library (LIRN) and perform research on an applied case related to Bond Valuation and Interest Rates (relationship between Present Value and the appropriate market interest rate risk). You can focus on current applications, innovations, or how it is being used in organizations.
- Then, please participate in the discussion by providing a short write-up explaining the case study, a short reflection or context, and stating why it is relevant to the class (approximately 200 words).
- Please post your participation in the discussion format. No attachments.
- Please use additional resources different from the book used for this class. Your submission must include at least four (4) links from LIRN. Other authoritative sources can also be included.