– Mention family background : income, profession
– Mention exact duration of employment at supermarket to justify gap (applicant may provide supporting documents to justify the same)
- Compare VIT with other Education Providers offering the same course
– Mention reasons for not choosing home country for further studies
– Mention future career prospects – organizations/designations applicant would like to work in along with expected salary after returning to home country
- Add incentives to return back to home country including social, economic ties, family, financial and political ties
Victorian Institute of Technology Pty Ltd
ABN: 41 085 128 525 RTO No: 20829 TEQSA ID: PRV14007 CRICOS Provider Code: 02044E
VIT (Victorian Institute of Technology)
Head Office: Level 14, 123 Queen St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia Sydney Campus: Level 5, 333 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia Phone: (61) 1300 17 17 55 Email: [email protected]
• Personal and family background: About you and your family, their profession, income
• Educational background: Mention any gaps in studies. Explain the reasons if you decided to change your career and the selected course is not relevant to what you studied before.
• Employment background: Any employments till date and relevance to the intended course.
• Elaborate on the intended course: Reasons for choosing the intended course, knowledge of subjects, core/electives, relevance of course to past education/employment/future
• Explain why not to study in home country: Provide a comparison between local institute with the chosen institute.
• Explain why you chose Australia: research about other countries
• Why VIT? Compare VIT with other Education Providers offering the same course and mention the reasons you chose VIT
• Future plans & how course in Australia would add value to future: Explain the employment opportunities in your home country and the value of this program for your future career
• Incentives to return back to home country: Potential employment, property, family etc.
• Financial Status, Visa conditions, any past immigration history: Explain how you manage the fees and costs, your obligations as student
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE: The statement of purpose must include the following information: