When you have completed this course, you should be able to demonstrate the ability to write clearly and effectively, using professional and empirical sources of information about groups and group processes. This module asks you to watch a video on in-home services, and then read a professional document on in-home services, authored by the Child Welfare Information Gateway. The document, “Home Services to Strengthen Children and Families” (2021), explains the concept of in-home services, how they are funded, and what elements appear in effective in-home services. In addition, the document discusses the concept of evidence-based programs and provides embedded links to several examples of evidence-based programs, including Incredible Years, Parents as Teachers, Triple P, and others.
Interested in getting help with this assignment?
Get a professional writing team to work on your assignment!Order Now
- Facial recognition technology is violating people’s privacy through warrantless surveillance. Premise 2: Privacy experts feared that the partnership between Ring,
- The final project for this course will be a scientific poster based on a peer-reviewed empirical article that touches on a topic covered in the course. These will
- Students will select three articles on their topic of interest for this course, and write a two page article critique on each article (in the critique you should d
- Pick a character from the movie that displays abnormal behavior and assess, diagnose, and then treat the character. You must decide what theoretical perspective yo
- Last week you imagined yourself as an instructor of an introduction to psychology class where you responded to a personal introduction from Carlos James and explor