Each person should identify the three most ineffective and effective practices used with children with special needs. These interventions may be academic or social and do not have to use only classroom examples, but can be from community and home settings as well. The ineffective strategies may be ineffective because of poor implementation or the theoretical foundation is flawed. You will be able to use the content articles you selected for use in effective practices and practices in Assignment 1, but you will have to add to that the ineffective practices or interventions in order to examines the most effective interventions and most ineffective classroom practices that are used with children with special needs.
Interested in getting help with this assignment?
Get a professional writing team to work on your assignment!Order Now
- The COPE Inventory is used to assess various ways of coping with stress. Consider a scenario of a family dealing with one child being newly diagnosed with a chronic illness, which is
- Watch and summarize in writing the TEDx video called ‘Addiction: A Story of Stigma, A Story of Hope l Scott McFadden l Colorado Springs’ from 2020. The speaker is Scott Fadden (yout
- Since diets to lose weight don’t seem to work in the long run, do you think there is too much emphasis on dieting in the United States and not enough emphasis on physical activity? Be
- Give a reflection on what can be learn from taking substance use Awareness class. Discuss Briefly on this Topics below: a. Over-the-counter medication, effects and consequences of m
- What does and does not work well with Omidyar Network’s investment framework? B Why is financial inclusion an important investment sector? How does it fit into Omidyar Network’s inve