PowerPoint presentation (8-10 slides), with speaker notes, in which you respond to the following:
- What are the three principles upon which resident-centered care, in a modern nursing home, is guided and relates the challenges to a full integration?
- What are the various skills and competencies associated with social services, admission, and discharge functions?
- What are the six main activity programs that are valuable in LTC and how can you determine their effectiveness and implementation?
- There are several considerations to ensure the effective purchasing of food and supplies; however, three considerations are fundamental to menu planning. What are they and why are they essential?
- Summarize your key findings on one slide.
- Use five sources to support your writing. Sources should be recent and published within the last five years. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.