The threshold is a percentage of the number of words that they must have in common. It is based on the total number of words in the first tweet. This threshold value is fixed at 0.7 for this assignment. This means that at least 70% of the words must be the same. So, if the first tweet has 100 words, at least 70 of those words must be in common with the second tweet for isDup to be True. If it is less than 70 words like 56 or 34 then the tweet is not deemed a duplicate. Note: the threshold is passed in as a parameter and should not be hardcoded in VBA as 0.7
Interested in getting help with this assignment?
Get a professional writing team to work on your assignment!Order Now
- What do you believe is the future of gender equality? In your answer address each of the priorities of the Biden administration’s National Strategy on Gender Equity and Equality l
- The introduction to The Boy Who Was Raised as a Dog, Perry draws a distinction between being human and being humane What are the differences?
- Discuss the 5 stages of relationships based on personal stories from yourself, friends, peers or family members. Collect stories from your own life, your friends, peers or family mem
- Identify a health-related behavior that you would like to change. Examples of behaviors include but are not limited to physical activity level, diet, sleep habits, or stress manageme
- Why is a well-developed Curriculum Vitae (CV) so important? What are some important elements to include in a CV? Why are these specific elements so important?