Thank you for your post! You mention so many valuable strategies to build your professional profile. I'm impressed! Leahy and Filiatrault (2017) reported on a study where recruiters were likely to click on a link to an eportfolio when job candidates pointed them in that direction. What do you think about holding an eportfolio to provide to future employers? What would you like to include with that portfolio that you do not already hold? For example, would you like to see a publication as part of your portfolio? Or, would you like a particular membership to be reflected on your portfolio? This week is the perfect time to think about what you WANT to see on your portfolio and then planning to bring that vision to reality.
Interested in getting help with this assignment?
Get a professional writing team to work on your assignment!Order Now
- The COPE Inventory is used to assess various ways of coping with stress. Consider a scenario of a family dealing with one child being newly diagnosed with a chronic illness, which is
- Watch and summarize in writing the TEDx video called ‘Addiction: A Story of Stigma, A Story of Hope l Scott McFadden l Colorado Springs’ from 2020. The speaker is Scott Fadden (yout
- Since diets to lose weight don’t seem to work in the long run, do you think there is too much emphasis on dieting in the United States and not enough emphasis on physical activity? Be
- Give a reflection on what can be learn from taking substance use Awareness class. Discuss Briefly on this Topics below: a. Over-the-counter medication, effects and consequences of m
- What does and does not work well with Omidyar Network’s investment framework? B Why is financial inclusion an important investment sector? How does it fit into Omidyar Network’s inve