Jose works as a mechanic at a Honda dealership. His garage is closed on Sundays and at the end of his shift on Saturday he “borrows” a Honda scanner that checks service codes. On Sunday, he uses the scanner while performing a job for a friend of a friend. He gets to work early on Monday and returns the scanner before anyone else arrives. The scanner isn’t damaged at all. Fully explain and apply Kantianism to this particular situation. Was it OK for Jose to steal and return the scanner? Describe how Kantian ethics works in general and address factors that would be important according to this view. Do you think Jose behaved morally? Justify your own view. Write 2-3 paragraphs. Begin typing your answer below.
Interested in getting help with this assignment?
Get a professional writing team to work on your assignment!Order Now
- Facial recognition technology is violating people’s privacy through warrantless surveillance. Premise 2: Privacy experts feared that the partnership between Ring,
- The final project for this course will be a scientific poster based on a peer-reviewed empirical article that touches on a topic covered in the course. These will
- Students will select three articles on their topic of interest for this course, and write a two page article critique on each article (in the critique you should d
- Pick a character from the movie that displays abnormal behavior and assess, diagnose, and then treat the character. You must decide what theoretical perspective yo
- Last week you imagined yourself as an instructor of an introduction to psychology class where you responded to a personal introduction from Carlos James and explor